This weekend is townwide garage sales in the next town. I dropped BK off at school at noon after his audiology appointment, and then drove to the next town and took in the ATM machine, 4 garage sales, and a pork chop at the fire hall in less than an hour. Whew!
A screen printing store was selling sweat pants & shirts for $1 or so to reduce inventory. So I left there with several items.
Some of the other finds were:
- a Gymboree EMT dress-up costume (for BK to grow into!)
- a Schylling accordion (& Bonus! I found printable instructions with songs online)
- adjustable-height karate kickbag with stand ($3; originally $150)
- a 350-piece fun USA jigsaw puzzle
- a few games
- Larry Burkett "How Our House Works" and "How Our Car Works" books
- an Erector kit (looks like it's new) which I put away for a rainy day
- several 25-cent books including some from The Littles series
Have you scored any great garage sale deals lately?
No comments:
Post a Comment