I am still getting used to our fall schedule.
Wednesday after taking the children to school, I had 45 minutes before Moms in Prayer met at our home. After that, I had 30 minutes before having a one-hour zoom. Then I had 3 hours to tidy the house, do dishes, rest, eat, etc, before running an errand on the way to pick up the children.
The housecleaner was at our house, so we drove straight to a park, and I had snacks & water bottles with me. Thankfully, and very providentially we ran into two wonderful (& very active & imaginative) girls who were there. One was BK's age and the other LM's. 45 minutes flew by, and then BK went to Run Club at 3.30.
LM & I visited the grandparents, bought a few gallons gas, and ran an errand, before picking BK up at 4.45. We stopped by our home long enough to get hoodies as the temps were dropping, and then headed to church for Awana. BK's group was having their annual cookout at 5.30.
LM fell asleep before we got to church, and continued sleeping as I drove to CFA. She woke up in the drive-through, and was happy (sometimes waking up from a nap is not a happy occurrence). I tried the new Honey Pepper Pimento Chicken Sandwich (except I subbed a gluten free bun, no jalapeno, and grilled chicken instead of breaded - ha!).
Back to church at 6.30 for LM's Awana and my prayer meeting.
Home at 8.45 PM.
Only to start all over again Thursday morning ...
Drop off the children. Drive 20 miles to get my IgG lab drawn (has to be on the day before my infusion, to check my lowest levels). Sit in the parking lot & order a Walmart pickup for that afternoon. Get a g-free scone. Go in the pharmacy to check on ADHD meds. (Big sigh!) Kill time at a thrift store.
Go to my 10.30 AM hair appointment. Home around 12.45. Immediately cook lunch. Eat. Field several phone calls.
Time to go pick LM up from school. Stop by DG for snacks. Pick up a Kohl's order. Go to speech at the university clinic. Pick up Walmart order. Fill up with gas (at 50 cents/gallon cheaper than out here).
Home around 6.30.
Lots of things this week were one-off or once every quarter or every month, but every week has things like that.
I just want to sleep, have time alone, and not have an appointment.
No comments:
Post a Comment