Monday, October 21, 2024

Morning by morning new mercies I see

New week, new day, new morning, new mercies.  Oh, how we need them!

I've been thinking this weekend about Micah 6.8.

He has shown you, O man, what is good.
    And what does the Lord require of you?
To act justly and to love mercy
    and to walk humbly with your God.

So many of our relational problems and so much of our stress would be greatly reduced if we truly took this to heart.  

For those of us who have a strong sense of justice, it will be tempered well if we love mercy and walk in humility with God, seeing our sin as it truly is.  

Speaking of God's Word, have you ever tried a Scripture journal?




I treated myself to a $6 Scripture journal of Isaiah. Our adult Sunday School class just started Isaiah, and will no doubt be in it for a year or more.  Our teacher is sharp, and I take a lot of notes. I'm excited to have all my notes in one place.  

The New Testament set pictured above is currently on sale at ChristianBook.com for $28.25. There are probably other designs on their website.  


No comments: