Tuesday, May 6, 2025

More garage sales

The children and I enjoyed some local garage sales last weekend.  

My mom had one of these wedding vases, and I was tempted to buy this for sentimental reasons. I left it there, but sent photos to a friend whose husband sells on eBay. (There were three more pieces in the set.)

 


I was happy with this Nordicware Bundt cake carrier! 


I came right home and hung up this sign/ ledge/ row of hooks. :) 


BK visited a sale on our street, and bought this travel mug for me. :) 


And I appreciate this splash of beauty for 25 or 50 cents. :)  I have decided that that is one purpose of garage sales ... to enjoy new decor or try out a new style without a great investment. 

I also was thrilled to find some paring knives (advertising seed corn), since I had just complained to Jim that morning that my paring knives keep disappearing.  And, you might not know it, but seed corn companies give the best paring knives. 


No comments: