Saturday, May 17, 2025

Planner

Do you use a planner? I have come to the realization that mine needs to be digital, because I don't always have a paper planner with me when I need it. 

My latest win is to keep a digital to-do list. No doubt there's an app for that.  I'm going "old school," and keeping a list on the Notes app on my phone.  

As I complete tasks, I just put a V or a checkmark emoji in front of it. The next day, I delete the tasks I completed (or the V if it's a recurring task).  This is the non-identifying part of my list yesterday. 

The question is - Is it do-able? Maybe. :) "Hang sunblocking curtains" has been on the list for a week now... Time will tell. :) 


5/16/25

Use Kohl's cash


Boil eggs


Send check for lunch money


Pay bills 


Find library books


Pick up prescriptions


Return to items to Walmart


Return shoes to Dick’s Sporting Goods


Hang sunblocking curtains in our room

 

No comments: