"My" kids are growing up!
"Dear Aunt Judith," the e-mails have begun.
And then we get to Zoom or FaceTime!
"As we wrap up the school semester, we have been tasked with a final research paper." [And I happily obliged to an interview.] :)
"I'm doing some interviews in preparation for my senior thesis as part of the honors program." [Once again, I happily obliged to an interview.] :)
"I don't believe you've met my wife." [I was thrilled to meet her on FaceTime!] :)
"We would deeply appreciate the chance to share about the ministry God is calling us into." [I would love to!] :)
How many times from 1989 - 2009 (while I was in Japan) did we devote part of our team's monthly 4-hour Concert of Prayer specifically to praying for the missionary kids, for them to come to faith, for them to be leaders, for their education, for their spouses, for them to serve Christ and His Church?
These are but a few glimpses of how the Lord has graciously answered some of our prayers so far.
My heart is overflowing!
No comments:
Post a Comment