Thursday, September 4, 2025

School Days

What do I do with my time now that school is back in session? 

  • Bloodwork
  • Infusion Day
  • Breakfast with my Moms in Prayer friend (to catch up on our summers)
  • Annual physical
  • Visit with a friend I hadn't seen in about 10 years (such refreshing spiritual encouragement!)
  • Resume Moms in Prayer (Yay!!)
  • Dental appointment
  • Resume weekly prayer date (Yay!!)
  • Trip to Chicago to see my rheumatologist
  • Oil change
  • IEP meeting
That was just the first 12 days of school. (And more than 1/2 of them are at least 20-25 miles away.) Of course, scattered in there were lots of medical portal messages, pharmacy pickups, calls to insurance, and business calls on behalf of my Mom. 

In September we'll start in on several appointments for LM.  

I will have to be very disciplined if I want to make progress on my school year projects! 

No comments: