And in this week’s episode of “How much gas did I use?” the answer is, as always, “A lot!”
Monday I drove to the city (20 - 23 miles; 30 minutes) to pick up my home sleep study.
Tuesday I drove back to return it by 10 AM.
Tuesday afternoon I took LM to the university Speech Clinic.
Wednesday evening I drove back for Awana.
Thursday I drove to an appointment in the city.
Friday I drove the opposite direction (37 miles) to my immunologist.
Saturday BK has a 6-mile paddling trip with Trail Life.
That doesn’t count two tutoring sessions and two swim practices [we skipped one; see "Full Schedule"] that are more local (6+ miles). And the Friday night football game where LM cheered with the elementary girls. And the telehealth appointments in my dining room (zero gas needed!).
All the while the "window guys" were working at our house. (That's a story for another day!!) When it was going to be a 2-day job, we made sure I was home while they worked. Once it moved to a 2-week (??) job, I have to keep going. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment