Friday, February 6, 2026

1000 Gifts, Vol. 7, #79

762.  six year anniversary of LM's speech journey

763.  completing all her articulation goals!! & now moving on exclusively to language goals

763.  the professor at the university speech clinic who oversees her graduate student speech therapist each semester is a literacy specialist!

764.  great collaboration between her and the school

765.  resuming tutoring after an unplanned 6-week absence due to Christmas & then a cough

766.  nearing the end of LM's first season of fall/winter swim team!

767.  friends to take her to practice when Jim has the van in town (& all I have is the F-350 towing a grain wagon!) or to take BK when LM fell asleep & Jim was gone

768.  our wonderful pediatrician noticing that I'm doing better physically (we only see her once a year)

769.  our wonderful pediatrician congratulating me on all I do behind the scenes advocating for LM so that she is doing so well

770.  the Lord who answers prayer!

No comments: