Welcome to my little online corner!
There have been some new readers lately. (I don't know who is reading, just that more people are reading.)
Glad you're here!
This is my hobby. I've been doing it longer than I imagined!
I try to walk a fine line between being real and respecting the privacy of others. No doubt I fail, but that's my goal.
There's no one focus to this blog, just whatever comes to mind that I think I could write a little about. One big goal is just to practice writing and hopefully become better.
By definition a blog like this has a tendency to become self-focused. I hope I write in a manner that is real enough to show (without going into unnecessary public detail) my lifelong struggle with sin, and that if a post is about me, that it is ultimately about the Lord.
Feel free to say hi, either in the comments or by emailing naughtbutgood at gmail dot com.
I'd love to know what types of posts you enjoy or what topics you would like me to write more about. :)
Happy reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment