I don't journal, but Facebook does it for me. :) I enjoyed this trip down memory lane in my FB memories today:
2009
just reserved a car for 2 weeks in Orlando ... but not for myself.
Back in the day when I lived overseas and served as a some-time administrative assistant.
2010
Yumm! Biscuits & warm molasses at Mom & Dad's for breakfast this morning! Childhood memories re-lived.
Not sure what the occasion was. No doubt guests at Mom & Dad's, and I was invited. :)
2014
Back in the day when I lived overseas and served as a some-time administrative assistant.
2010
Yumm! Biscuits & warm molasses at Mom & Dad's for breakfast this morning! Childhood memories re-lived.
Not sure what the occasion was. No doubt guests at Mom & Dad's, and I was invited. :)
2014
Tomorrow will mark 3 weeks since we brought BK "home" to a borrowed time share and will be our 5th move. Jim has a ticket to return to us, after a week at home, but that is dependent on the Interstate Compact paperwork coming through. Praying the ICPC will come through today ... or tomorrow morning.
Those first weeks of parenting were stressful ... staying in a time share & then with two different families, Jim flying back home to work, and waiting on paperwork that was completely out of our control
2020
65 miles
2 hours
3 vehicles in ditch or median
1 napping girl

And a grateful heart
Wish I would have left Champaign at noon instead of 2.
Driving home from BK's school in a snow storm ... I don't miss the commute there in the winter!
2022
If you’re looking for an addictive book series that also is instructive in sharing Jesus winsomely with people who don’t know Him, here you go. (Grace series by Christine Dillon)
Highly recommend!
If you’re looking for an addictive book series that also is instructive in sharing Jesus winsomely with people who don’t know Him, here you go. (Grace series by Christine Dillon)
Highly recommend!
2025
Just over here serving up pure gold for LM’s breakfast

Glad the price of eggs is more reasonable these days.

Glad the price of eggs is more reasonable these days.
No comments:
Post a Comment