One Wednesday morning Jim drove BK to the grade school to catch the bus to the middle school. I stayed home and helped LM through her morning crisis. Then Jim took her to school.
My mom friends came for Moms in Prayer. Jim left for routine labs, and then returned for breakfast while we were still praying.
I left for a thrice-yearly appointment on the far side of the city we rarely go to. 45 minutes later, I was there. Afterward, I picked up a prescription, got gas, got groceries, got a car wash (& I can hear my high school English teacher Mrs. Robinson's voice saying, "Never use the word get/got/gotten. There is always a better word choice").
After putting away the groceries, I rested about 15 minutes before picking up (see, I didn't say "getting") LM from school. We were home by 2.45.
Jim had picked BK up from school at 12.20. They arrived home at 3.20, after a doctor's appointment that brought with it a lot of fear & drama & trauma (but some helpful info & meds too).
At 3.45 I took LM to tutoring, drove to pick up antibiotics for BK, stopped in DG, stopped by Jim's dad's for a few minutes, picked up LM, and was home at 5.15.
Quick supper, and LM & I left at 6 for prayer meeting & Awana. Home at 8.45.
The Lord will keep your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forevermore.
No comments:
Post a Comment