Naptime Kitchen on IG speaks of "Fancy Lunch," and has lots of tips for SAHMs to have a great lunch by cooking ahead, etc.
I had a Fancy Lunch the other day. Truth be told, after too many days of completely skipping lunch, I forced myself to stop and eat. It took less than 15 minutes to prepare (although longer to eat ... I'm a very slow eater).
I was motivated by a conversation with a friend who had recently attended a seminar in which the speaker mentioned focusing on the things one can control. There are a lot of things outside of our control (in farming that would be weather, the markets, international politics, etc.). But by God's grace, I CAN control what I put in my body ... nutrition ... and what I put in my mind ... what I read and listen to.
What are you controlling today? Did you have a Fancy Lunch?
![]() |
| Broccoli, salad, & salmon |

No comments:
Post a Comment