I have so many appointments that I have canceled and need to reschedule ... sometime.
And there are bills to pay and my mom's business to attend to.
Thank the Lord that the school wasn't able to have the meeting they had originally scheduled for this week.
On spring break I was getting 9 hours of sleep every night plus taking an afternoon nap.
I placed and picked up a Walmart order on Monday, thinking it would take us through the week. I forgot that there's no school Friday or Monday, so I'm serving more eaters. :)
Plus I need to make food for the church potluck Friday night (a family sized bag of Caesar salad and gluten-free chicken enchilada casserole).
We have been gathering at Grandpa's to watch March Madness (thanks to his cable TV). Two evenings we enjoyed (?) gas station pizza (Casey's, so it really is good & was 40% off). But for the Saturday evening game, we made a menu, and I'm taking chips, fruit, and vegetables.
Sunday is Easter, and I'm signed up to take deviled eggs and oven-roasted green beans. (Frozen green beans in a 9x13. 1 Tbsp. olive oil. 1 tsp. spice mix. 3 slices cooked bacon. 425* for 20-30 minutes.)
So, I have made another Walmart order. :)
And there's another game on Monday night. :) Wonder what we'll eat?
No comments:
Post a Comment