Wednesday, April 22, 2026

Last Long Weekend of 25-26 School Year

Monday was our last day off school in the 25-26 school year. I can't even count how many long weekends we had. A LOT! 

LM slept until 10.30, so I had a good chunk of time to work on my to-do list without being interrupted (or ignoring her). 

I had a long boring to-do list with the stuff of life:
  • sweep kitchen 
  • change the battery for my van fob
  • change the battery for an air tag
  • update a medical provider
  • call the pharmacy to renew a prescription
  • answer an email re my mom
  • mail a birthday card
  • call the bank
  • email someone else
  • cancel a Subscribe & Save order I had for my mom
It felt good to get things done, and to pack a lunch for BK (who spent the day working at Grandpa's and on the farm). 

Around 2, LM & I set out on our errands ... post office, library, drive to town, pick up eyeglasses, speech clinic, Aldi. We were home by 5.15, and I was tired. 

Did I feed my family well today? Not really. 
Did I do laundry? No.
Did I do dishes? Yes.  

Did I love God & the people in my life? I hope so. 

No comments: