::From the archives - January 2019::
Glad I fell into bed (& sound asleep) last night in between putting the children to bed... as one Little Miss awoke before 6 AM this morning, ready to party!!
At what age do children put themselves to bed? Little Guy did so unintentionally last night.
At what age do children give themselves baths?
At what age do children cease to be traumatized by well visits at the pediatrician? At what age does the mom cease to be traumatized? (Good news!! No shots from 4-12, unless we travel out of country!!)
By mid-day yesterday, LG was begging to go back to school. I was ready, too. Hoping we make it through this day. It's looking doubtful that one or two of us will be healthy enough to go to church Sunday, so the possibility of a break is fading fast ... {Sigh}
Well, seven years later, I am still asking some of these same questions...
We have conquered the bath/shower question (albeit within the past month!).
Many nights I spend 30 minutes or more in LM's bed to help her fall asleep.
I am still falling asleep after putting LM to bed, but before BK goes to bed. (But he usually wakes me up so I can at least go in and say, "Good night.")
Medical trauma is still real.
And now LM is the one who is at the stage where she begs to go to school, and misses it horribly if it's a day off or she has to miss for some reason.
No comments:
Post a Comment