This nativity sets the scene for more that await you inside.

"Ring the bells" was one of my favorite Christmas songs as a child.

The first nativity I received (front right) and the most recent (back right), along with a set from Vietnam:

One of my favorite miniature Nativity sets, from
Shaker Village:

The stocking I've had since childhood, handmade by a dear lady, and hanging on the hutch displaying the miniature nativities:

An extra stocking hung on the hutch with care, adding to the festivity:

An angled shot of the tree, showing a recently acquired felt ornament (mitten) and a felt ornament I made in elementary school, along with a beaded star made by war widows in Darfur:

The nativity story embedded in a cross ornament:

May the Living Word light your path and His grace warm your lives this Christmas season and in the New Year!

The tea is hot. Let's have a cup.
Russian Tea
10 cups water
7 tea bags
1 cup sugar
1 cup orange juice
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 1/2 tsp. whole cloves
Boil cloves in water for at least 30 minutes. Longer is fine. It makes your house smell good. Take out cloves. Steep tea for no more than 30 minutes. Take out tea bags, and add sugar, lemon juice and orange juice. Serve hot.
1 comment:
What a beautiful little lamp! I think your home looks so pretty! Have a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment