For a random review of this blog in 2009, below are links to the first post of each month of 2009:
January
New Year's Day is traditionally a day of worship in Japan. Being able to meet together as believers and worship the True and Living God on this day is very special.
February
"Fear not, for I am with you."
March
"What things will you miss that you think will probably disappear in your lifetime?" Abraham Piper at 22 Words asked that question earlier this week, and reading the answers is quite interesting.
April
A few years ago, I needed to explain to someone how to open the combination lock on my mailbox, and so I wrote out explicit instructions.
May
I divide my time between two countries, where cars drive on opposite sides of the road.
June
Two pots of coffee and lots of dirty dishes later, I can say that the afternoon tea potluck was a success.
July
I know to take my shoes off when I enter a home or church building or some restaurants.
August
From this: {picture} to this: {picture}.
September
This tabletop calendar that (hopefully) keeps my kanji ability up-to-speed is turned to this page:
October
It was just another table in the restaurant ... albeit a restaurant that is housed in a building which is on the National Register of Historical Places.
November
Mrs. K, baptized last December, is now in heaven! Her funeral was last week.
December
For a link to two reviews of the new book, Introverts in the Church: Finding Our Place in an Extroverted Culture, see Justin Taylor's blog post.
No comments:
Post a Comment