Day 44 ~ Friday, July 7th
Called the pediatrician's office as soon as they opened at 7 AM to secure an appointment.
Left at 8.30 for the last summer swim team practice 20 minutes south of us.
Then drove 30 minutes northeast to the city. Fed BK, and then dropped him off for an 11.30-2.30 appointment.
Ran errands with LM (including the kids' consignment store where I had 10 minutes & found a suit for BK & a fancy dress for LM for an upcoming wedding ... for $25!), visited a park, and went to her pediatrician's visit. (Internal stye; use compresses multiple times a day.). Picked up a happy BK, and headed home.
We stopped by the library & post office (mailed a hearing aid).
Home at 3.30. Whew!
Throughout the day there were lots of phone calls to/from Tennessee, where my mom's surgery on her elbow went well.
I left at 5.20 to drive back to the city for 6 PM dinner reservations with a friend I haven't seen in years at a delicious restaurant that none of my family likes. We sat and talked until 9.30. Sooooo good for my soul!
No comments:
Post a Comment