Day 62 ~ Tuesday July 25th
Despite being awake from 3-4:30 AM, I was up early, put lunch (crack chicken) in the crockpot and left before anyone else was awake to get quarterly blood work done (a month late) 20 miles away. I picked up a grocery order before I went home.
Time by myself in the car meant podcast time! And not children's story podcasts. :)
I listened to a great podcast on the Lord's Prayer and started listening to one that gave 100 ideas for children to do instead of having screen time.
BK worked at the farm while LM had swim lessons. We were all home for lunch until Jim took LM to Grandma's while BK and I went to an appointment … an hour and a half late, meaning we missed it. 🤦🏻♀️
Since we were in town and had time, we ran in the kids' consignment store and found some great books and B&N to use a gift card he had.
Home in time to pick up LM before the children went to VBS.
BK and I fit in a couple games of Catan Junior throughout the day. :) And he tried on the $6.50 suit I had purchased at the consignment store earlier this month. I was relieved to see that it fits him!
Another full and emotionally and physically exhausting day!
Sent from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment