Day 65 ~ Friday, July 28th
Can we go one day without swimming? Hmmm... Keep reading to find out.
I remember telling Jim last summer that there's no way I would take both children to a pool by myself (although I did it once). We have come a LONG way!! So, I'm celebrating that! And thinking that next year we need to purchase a season pass to a pool. :)
I was awake again at 4, but fell asleep soundly until after 8. My body needed that!
A leisurely morning before leaving at 11.15 to take BK to an appointment. While he was there, LM & I attempted to get his eyeglasses repaired & successfully purchased a pair of sandals for her to wear to her cousin's wedding. After picking BK up, we ate a very late lunch at CFA, and went to the city library to stock up on Playaways (audiobook on an MP3 player) for our road trip to TN.
Then we tried out a city pool we had never been to! 5-7 PM for $5/person. It is now the top pool on BK's list and has his vote for where we buy a pass next year. :) (Disqualified because it's 26 miles away.)
No swim lessons today. No VBS. No working on the farm (for BK). Every day of this summer has been different. We are all ready for more structure in our lives. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment