Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Summer Vacation ~ Day 48

Day 48 ~ Tuesday, July 11th

I started the day by filling out two inventories for one of the children. Jim will fill his out later today hopefully.  Monday I spent time registering them both for next school year. Thankfully it's electronic, but it's still a very convoluted process.  LM's only took 5 minutes.  But I did BK's first, and because it's a task I only do once a year, it probably took 30 minutes to remember how to do it.  

We left shortly after 11, got drive-thru, ran an errand, dropped LM & a booster seat & parking pass off with a friend who would take her to speech therapy at the university clinic (but I forgot that I always pay when I check her in for speech; thankful my friend covered for me!).  BK & I went to another appointment (both appointments were 1-2 PM) and got the car wash.  After we picked LM up and got gas, it was 3.45 PM by the time we arrived home. 

Left again at 4.10 PM for BK's last swim meet (in a rural place 45 minutes away).  Picked up Grandma on our way, and ran into an extended family we know from our previous church.  Home after 9 PM.  

It was a fantastic season of summer swim team!  The team is so supportive, and it was a great experience for BK.  Last night he competed in the 100 yard medley relay,  50 yard freestyle, 100 yard freestyle relay, and 25 yard breaststroke.  

No comments: