Wednesday, December 20th
I woke up at 5.02 (thank you, prednisone! and eyesight-after-40 that thought my Fitbit said 5.22).
I sent the children to school in pajamas and carrying Aldi bags full of gift bags for teachers, aids, librarian, et al. (And immediately realized two people I had overlooked. I took theirs at afternoon pick-up.)
Jim is spending every waking minute hauling manure before the ground freezes.
Moms in Prayer met from 8-9 today instead of our usual 8.30-9.30. Definitely the highlight of my week year life! I hope you have other women to pray with for your family and your community. I'm always happy to talk about how we do it.
Laundry, laundry, and more laundry.
Called the specialty pharmacy to ask why my infusion drug had not been shipped yet. They'll have it here Friday, Lord willing. Whew!
Called our health insurance to make sure we have paid our premium for January & don't need to change the auto-withdrawal with our bank.
Tried to wrap my mind around all that needs to be done in the next seven days, and made a master list. Whew! I'm thankful we're not hosting ... And thankful for those who are!
Left at 4.15 for an appointment in town, picked up our Domino's order curbside ($7.99 for a large on Wednesdays, which is the day it's helpful for us), Awana drop-off, Walmart run, and home late to put away groceries.
No comments:
Post a Comment