Friday, December 22, 2023

Does God care about pajama day?

Pajama day at school is the bane of my existence. (Our school has about 60 dress-up days per year. Don't get me started ... But pajama day is the one that both of our children care about.) I want my children to wear modest pajamas, but honestly they sleep in their clothes a lot of the time.  

Tuesday evening I searched frantically through bags of hand me downs and found this adorable pair for LM that amazingly fits her perfectly!  I love flannel button-down pajamas! I love the color scheme, the sweet snowmen, the Peter Pan collar, and the ruffles. <3 


                                                       

I had just recently gone through BK's pajamas.  He wears the same two or three pairs on rotation, and he's a growing boy!  I filled an old diaper box to overflowing with pajamas to pass on to our friend.  And then looked in his closet in the totes of next sized clothing that God has provided from friends, garage sales, and deals. So, his pajamas were organized and readily available, but that doesn't mean he had tried any on. To our surprise, the nicest, newest pair (& one that he approved of) fit him perfectly!

It would have been fine if our children had not worn pajamas to school on Wednesday, but it was really important to them.  I hope they see that God cared for them and provided in advance.  

No comments: