Monday, January 23, 2012

Keeping track of what I don't want to forget

I'm not great at remembering details (although sometimes I am; Jim is still trying to figure me out in that area!), so I write things down.

Thus, I quickly became a fan of Pinterest.  I don't pin style and fashion and decorating ideas as much as I use it to keep track of things I want to reference later -- a book, a recipe, a cleaning idea, even an article on 50 ways to help unborn babies and their mothers.

Do you use Pinterest?  You can follow me on Pinterest (or find my boards I guess?) by clicking the link in the right sidebar on my blog (Those viewing this in a reader will have to click the post or blog title to see it).  I haven't figured out how to find my friends on Pinterest, so if you're on and don't mind sharing, would you mind letting me know your link or Pinterest name? Thanks!

No comments: