Monday, August 11
We did not make progress toward a school year wake-up schedule. I enjoyed my cup of tea on the front porch while catching up with my sister on the phone before everyone else woke up.
Then there was an emergency that involved searching through three garbage bags. Ugh. Lost item found. Whew!
Breakfast and then we finished the HUGE end-of-summer project ... both children's rooms CLEAN, nothing on the floor, vacuumed, and clean sheets!
Lunch. Screen time while I had a zoom. And then the carrot on the end of the stick .... an indoor adventure park.
Afterwards, we ate CFA before a late appointment in town (6.30). And picked up an ALDI order and a Target order.
Time for bed. Another day has passed...
Do you know this hymn by Isaac Watts?
And now another day is gone,
I’ll sing my Maker’s praise!
My comforts every hour make known
His providence and grace.
No comments:
Post a Comment