Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Lunch

I had my normal Thursday lunch when I stopped off at the convenience store in the industrial park on the backroad between the town where I teach Bible studies Thursday morning and the town where I teach an English class and Bible study Thursday afternoon.

I stopped in and parked next to all the trucks, hurried in and bought a juice-pack of fruit & vegetable juice, and picked up a package of McVitie's digestive biscuits, which I quickly digested while sitting in the car, reviewing the handout for English class.

It's not a bad Thanksgiving Day, when you get to partner with local believers in opening the Word and explaining God's justice and grace all day long with people who are eager to understand.

I am thankful for each of the local believers, the ladies in the studies, the powerful Word of God, and the Spirit which led the studies and is working in hearts!

No comments: