A slight cold three weeks ago led to asthma complications, lack of energy, four days of resting, three doctor's visits (including the pediatrician ☺), various medications (most new to me), an IV (they seem to be more common here; so it might not have been deemed necessary in the USA), a chest x-ray, blood tests, and insurance paperwork.
I slogged on, not realizing until Tuesday morning just how much I had been dragging, both physically and also emotionally.
When I woke up Tuesday, I felt healthy and well!
And the world looked brighter!
And people noticed the change in the sound of my voice.
And I am thankful!
And I had a fresh example to use in Bible study on Thursday, when explaining how the Fall affects our daily life and the constant choices we face regarding whether or not we will believe that God is good and trustworthy. In the past three weeks I did not always choose to believe that.
And that gave me a fresh example to use in describing the hope we have of forgiveness in day-to-day life.
No comments:
Post a Comment