(Read their answers here:
The Livestock Edition
The Parents' Edition
The Funeral Edition
The
And then they turned to me.
"In America, did you ever suffer for your faith?"
How do you explain living in the Bible belt, prayer before community club meetings, or the Christian fellowship that takes place within farming organizations?
(As opposed to the Shinto shrines found among the farms here:)
And I thought, "I am not worthy to be in this group."
"...anyone who does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it."And I thought of Moses:
"He chose to be mistreated along with the people of God rather than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a short time. He regarded disgrace for the sake of Christ as of greater value than the treasures of Egypt, because he was looking ahead to his reward."
"And what more shall I say? ...the world was not worthy of them."
No comments:
Post a Comment